We provide full range subsea services and hold strong EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation) expertise within the SURF (Subsea structures, Umbilicals, Risers, Flowlines) division. With rapidly increasing demand in the Nigerian SURF market, we continue to evolve and expand in capacity and operations to be able to meet the demands and challenges of the West African subsea field development domain.
Subsea, Umbilicals, Risers, and Flowlines
As new reserves are found in deeper water and more challenging environments in Nigeria and other West Africa sub-region, the scale and complexity of SURF (Subsea structures, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines) projects continue to grow.
Our strategic partnership alliance with world-class SURF Installation Companies enables us to deploy best-in-class construction vessels that are cost effective for our subsea installation projects. With our partner’s assets and global expertise in SURF Installation and a full range of subsea services, combined with highly experienced construction management team, we deliver complex subsea projects.
Life of Field (LOF)
Producing fields demand accurate, professional inspection and maintenance services, in order to ensure the safety of oilfield workers and the environment, and to protect performing assets. Ariosh supports asset integrity throughout the operational lifecycle, offering clients integrity management, survey, inspection, repair, maintenance, remote intervention and field extension.
Through strategic partnership with market leaders in Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) and diving, we are able to provide full range of subsea Life of Field (LOF) services.
Project Experience: Aje Field DevelopmentDeveloping Lagos’ First Deepwater Oilfield
Delivering SURF installation services to the Aje field located in the radius of approximately 3km from the FPSO, which will deliver a minimum capacity of 10,000 barrels of oil per day (10,000 bopd).
- Field Located within OML 113 offshore Lagos, West Africa
- Water depth of 85m to 300m
- Vessels deployed: CSV with VLS, DS and 2x AHTS
- Contract Value of 50 million USD
Scope of Work
Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation of:
- 1 x STP buoy and mooring system
- 1 x Manifold & foundation (1 x leg suction piles)
- 1 x 8” Production flowline & riser (3km manifold to buoy)
- 1 x 4” Gas lift flowline & riser (3km manifold to buoy)
- 1 x OD Umbilical static/dynamic (123 mm OD)
- 2 x 5” Production flexible jumpers (manifold to trees)
- 2 x 2.5” Gas lift flexible jumpers (manifold to trees)
- 2 x HFL’s / 6 x EFL’s (extra 3 x EFLs TBC)
Offshore campaign is scheduled to commence Q4 2015 and completed in Q1 2016.